Summer break is finally here and one of the best places to spend that time would be in Nerja. Here are 10 of the top reasons you should visit this Spanish town – and we hope to see you there soon!
1. You’ll experience amazing weather
Nerja is a beautiful city located on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. The weather in Nerja is absolutely perfect during the summer months, with temperatures averaging around 27 degrees Celsius. You’ll enjoy sunny days and clear blue skies throughout your visit. The city is also great for swimming, with its many beaches and crystal-clear water. If you’re looking for a place to relax and soak up some sun, Nerja is the perfect destination. In addition to the wonderful weather, Nerja is also home to some of Spain’s most famous attractions. The caves of Nerja are a must-see, and the city’s stunning Arabic architecture is also not to be missed. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and head to Nerja this summer!
2. You’ll have unlimited access to the canary coastline
The Canary Islands are well known for their beautiful beaches and stunning coastline. Nerja is no different – in fact, it boasts some of the best beaches in the whole of Spain! With over 10km of coastline to explore, you’ll never be bored. Whether you want to relax on the beach or try your hand at some of the many water sports on offer, Nerja has something for everyone. And if you get tired of the beach (though we can’t imagine why you would!), there are plenty of other activities to keep you busy. Nerja is home to a number of historical sites, including the Cave of Nerja, one of Spain’s most popular tourist attractions. So what are you waiting for? Book your holiday to Nerja today!
3. You’ll get to try all the best tapas in Andalucia
Andalucia is famous for its delicious tapas, and Nerja is the perfect place to try them all! There are plenty of great restaurants in Nerja that serve traditional Andalusian cuisine. Tapas are small dishes that are typically served as appetizers. They usually consist of meats, cheeses, vegetables, and breads. Andalusian tapas are some of the most flavorful and unique in all of Spain. If you love to eat, then Nerja is the place for you! You’ll definitely want to visit some of the best tapas restaurants while you’re in town. So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets to Nerja today!
4.You’ll have an unrivalled selection of restaurants to choose from
If you love good food, Nerja is the place for you. This charming Spanish town offers an impressive array of restaurants, serving everything from traditional Spanish cuisine to international dishes. You’ll find plenty of seafood restaurants in Nerja, thanks to the town’s location on the Costa del Sol. Make sure to try some of the local specialities, such as freshly caught fish and paella. vegetarians and vegans are also well catered for in Nerja. There are several excellent vegetarian and vegan restaurants in town, offering a delicious selection of plant-based dishes. With so many great places to eat, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out in Nerja!
5. You’ll be able to find a place to stay with great facilities, pools and family friendly events
Are you looking for a summer vacation destination that has it all? If so, you should definitely consider Nerja in southern Spain. This beautiful town has everything you could want in a vacation spot, from stunning beaches to great restaurants and shops. And, of course, there are plenty of places to stay, including hotels with pools and apartments with all the amenities you need. Nerja is especially ideal for families with children, as there are many family-friendly activities and events taking place throughout the summer. Plus, the town’s two main beaches (Burriana and Carabeo) have lifeguards on duty so you can relax and enjoy the sun without worry. So why wait? Book your trip to Nerja today and experience everything this wonderful town has to offer!
6. It’s safe, especially for families; which is why 450 000
Nerja is a municipality on the Costa del Sol in the province of Málaga in the autonomous community of Andalusia in southern Spain. The municipality covers an area of 72 km2 and has a population of 22,793 inhabitants (2019). It is located on the Mediterranean coast, about 50 km east of Málaga. Nerja is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the Costa del Sol and with good reason. The town has something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach holiday or an action-packed adventure. Here are 6 reasons why you should visit Nerja this summer:
1. The weather is perfect for a summer holiday. Nerja enjoys around 300 days of sunshine per year, so you’re guaranteed to have good weather if you visit during the summer months. The average temperature in July and August is 26°C, which is perfect for spending time on the beach or by the pool. 2. Nerja has some of the best beaches in Spain. Playa Burriana is one of the most popular beaches in Nerja and it’s easy to see why. The golden sand and crystal-clear water make it 1. There are many things to do in Nerja for families with small children. The beaches here are safe and clean, and there are plenty of restaurants that cater to families.
2. Nerja is a great place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The town is small enough that you can easily explore it on foot, and there are plenty of quiet spots to relax in.
3. The weather in Nerja is perfect for summer getaways. The average temperature in July and August is around 27 degrees Celsius, so you can expect sunny days and mild evenings.
4. Nerja is a great value for money destination. Accommodation and food here is very reasonably priced, especially when compared to other popular tourist destinations in Spain.
5. Nerja is home to some of the most stunning beaches in Spain. Playa de Burriana is one of the most popular beaches here, and it’s easy to see why! The water is crystal clear and the sand is soft and white.
6. It’s safe, especially for families; which is why 450 000 British tourists visit Nerja every year. There is a low crime